The Fraser Valley Astrological Guild is actively seeking astrological speakers for our monthly meetings held on the second or third Thursday of each month near Vancouver, BC, Canada. Date subject to change for 2017 events.
We will promote your talk to our membership, on our website and social media.
Your Topic Details
- Your name (as you want it printed)
- Your topic title
- Your topic overview (75-150 words)
- Your mini-bio (50-75 words)
- Your contact email
- Your website link
- Your promo photo high resolution .JPG as a separate attachment, not embedded into a document
- Your availability or month requested
- Date: Second or third Thursday evening of each month excluding July and August.
- Time: 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm-10:00 pm
- Subject to change
ANVIL CENTRE 777 Columbia Street New Westminster, Canada
We meet for dinner before our meeting, it is open for everyone, friendly, relaxed and casual. Please consider joining us. We meet from 5:00pm at The Old Spaghetti Factory restaurant.
The Guild has a membership of fifty plus keen astrologers of all levels with the main body in the intermediate to advanced astrology section. We are striving to grow all the time.
Our Available Equipment
If you require any of the following equipment to be available during your presentation please let us know in advance. The Guild equipment has to be brought to the venue if needed.
- White board and markers on request
- In our new location (ANVIL CENTRE) your computer goes direct to the screen; hence, we don’t need a projector but please don’t forget to bring the cable connection from your laptop to the screen…
You are welcome to promote, sell or sign any books you have written (send us a book cover JPG as well) or other items which are your own astrological products at the meeting.
If you are going to be available for astrological consultations the day before or the day after your presentation please let us know times and costs beforehand so we can inform our membership and promote this service for you. Any consultations arrangements will be between you and the client.
We may have our photographer (a Guild member) takes shots of our speakers and the lecture and of the speakers chatting to the members etc. These images are used in promotional literature, in the public domain and on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter) for the Guild. We select pleasant images and are respectful. We are happy to send images to you for your own promotional use on your website or other needs. If you do not want your images to be taken at all or placed in the public domain please let us know before the presentation.
The Guild would be happy to present you with an honorarium cheque for $100.00 CAD at the end of this event.
Travel and Accommodation in Vancouver
We are unable to provide you with travel expenses or offer you accommodation.